Featuring an open Android™ operating system for a true tablet experience install third party apps and software
Featuring Tech to Tech Live Remote Diagnostic
Support Capability 8 Core Processor
Bluetooth VCI with high performance data refresh
Auto-ID available on all vehicle systems and modules
Graphs Live Data Stream
10.1 High Resolution Capacitive Screen
Dual Charging Indicator
High resolution camera with still and video capabilities (Front and Rear Camera)
OE-Level access to Asian, European, and Domestic applications for module coding, resets, relearns, and bi-directional capabilities
Exotic Vehicle coverage available
Featuring larger Memory and storage space: 2 GB RAM + 64 GB ROM
10.1″ High resolution capacitive touch screen
Now Featuring a back Kickstand for lightweight and functional support
1 year of weekly one Click WI-FI Updates
Q1. How to save power?
- Please turn off the screen while X-431 PRO3 keeps idle.
- Set a shorter standby time.
- Decrease the brightness of the screen.
- If WLAN connection is not required, please turn it off.
- Disable GPS function if GPS service is not in use.
Q2. What should I do in case I forgot the screen lock?
You can set screen lock as pattern or password. If you forgot the password, please consult your device provider or reset your device.
Warning: Resetting may cause data loss. Before use, please make sure important data has been backed up.
Q3. How to do if the system runs slow?
In this case, please do the followings:
- Check all running applications and stop the unnecessary applications (Steps: Settings > Apps > Running > Tap the desired application and then tap “Stop”).
- Check all installed applications, remove the unnecessary applications (Steps: Settings > Apps > Downloaded > Tap the desired application and then tap “Uninstall”).
If all steps mentioned above are finished and the system still works slowly. Please try to close the system and reboot your X-431 PRO3.
Q4. How to reset X-431 PADIII?
Resetting may cause data loss. Before doing so, please make sure important data
and information has been backed up.
Do the following to reset X-431 PADIII:
1. Tap “Settings” -> “Back & Reset”.
2. Tap “Factory data reset”.
3. Tap “Reset tablet”.
4. Tap “Clear all data” to start resetting until the tool automatically reboots.
Q5.Why some videos on the website can be not played?
It possibly results from:
1. The current browser does not support Flash playing;
2. Flash player does not support this video.
Try to use other browsers to watch it or install other Flash player.
Q6.The data and time of X-431 PADIII can not be set.
It is because Automatic date & time is set on your X-431 PADIII. Tap Settings >Date & time, deselect “Automatic date & time” and then set the date and time manually.